FAMILY & CHILDREN SERVICES
The mission of NCDJFS Children Services Unit, is to promote the value of children, including their right to a safe environment with respect for all individuals in a family and to promote empowerment of families and the community to take responsibility to preserve the family unit by providing safe and secure environments for the children of Noble County.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
- To be treated with courtesy & respect;
- To ask questions and make your ideas known;
- To have your information kept confidential;
- To have all services & procedures explained to you;
- To hear and talk about your strengths, family risks and safety issues;
- To participate in any planning for you & your family;
- To review and receive any services recommended in your case plan, if you have one;
- To refuse any service once the consequences of refusing the service has been explained;
- To file a formal grievance, be told how to file and be given written instructions for filing a formal complaint or grievance. Please see an agency caseworker if you want to file a grievance.
Family & Children Services Staff
Social Services Work 2
Social Services Worker/NET Coordinator
Social Services Supervisor